No announcement yet.

How to stop glasses from hurting ears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop glasses from hurting ears?

My eyeglasses always cause discomfort on my ears. Do you have such experience? How can i stop glasses from hurting my ears?

Well, from what you said, I know you are annoyed with the uncomfort caused by the frames of your glasses, which is quite hard for you. So, from what I know, you could try to wrap something soft around the frames to relieve that problem. Or better yet, try to get another pair that would be compatible with your head with the assistance from the salesperson in the optical store. And try to make sure your glasses are not much too small.

Comment

Yes, I had similar experience before. You have several solutions. 1.Replace present glasses with lighter ones. Change the material of earpiece into softer ones. 2. Reduce the time your wear your glasses regularly.When you are home, let your glasses down. 3.Replace your glasses with contact lens. Contact lens won't affect your ears. Or you can choose to wear contact lens and glasses alternatively. 4.Have laser eye surgery so that you don't need any medical device for your eyes. 5.Massage your ears. This relieves your discomfort.

Comment

The first thing to do is clean your frames thoroughly. Long time wearing without any washing is easy to gather germs and sweat on frames together. These may the vital important factors that make you uncomfortable. Also, eyeglasses frames can press your nerves around ears for long time. The high pressure in ears leads to your ear pain naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X