No announcement yet.

Are glasses necessary for mild myopia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are glasses necessary for mild myopia?

I am nearsighted with -3.00 prescription for both eyes. Is it necessary to wear glasses for me? Is there any hope that i can regain perfect vision?

From what you said actually, I can see that there is nothing serious with your eyes. So, it would be unwise for you to wear glasses on a regular basis, however, you could get some correcting lenses from the hospital, which are designed to improve your vision when your myopia is not serious. Of course if you follow the doctor's advice and pay attention to your eye health and your use of eyes, your problem would be solved.

Comment

It's necessary to wear glasses. Some people afraid that after wearing galsses, myopia will be heavier. However, it's not true. the use of glasses or contact lenses does not affect its progression. In fact, because of using eyes frequently, muscle of eyes is easy to get tired. After wearing glasses things become clearer and eyes get relax. To some degree, glasses can prevent myopia. Generally speaking, myopia of -3.00 diopters or less called low myopia. So you can try the following methods, including wearing galsses, eye drops, and participating in more outdoor activities. I was nearsighted with -2.50 diopters, now i am nearsighted with -1.00 after graduation. So i believe you can have perfect vision again.

Comment

Working...
      X