Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do computer glasses really reduce eye strain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do computer glasses really reduce eye strain?

At work i spend a lot of time staring at a computer monitor. I have eye strain problems and take breaks often, I do not wear glasses. I was at costco the other day and noticed they sell "computer glasses" which are supposed to "reduce eye strain when staring at computer monitors." Is there any proof of this really being effective? If so how does it work? Furthermore where can I get some for cheap if they do work.

yes , it is true . I also work in front of computer all day and my eyes feel strained often . Then I follow my friend's advice to get a pair of reading glasses . It does relieve a lot . As you know ,more and more office workers are being tortured by computer radiation at all times that their eyesight is getting worse and worse, alongside with eye dry, itch and fatigue. In the office, radiation sources are throughout every corner, from computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, etc.,so computer glasses are necessary for you . if you don't know where to get , I will recommend http://www.discountglassesdirect.com

Comment

Technically, yes, computer glasses can reduce eye strain. Computer glasses are usually eyeglasses with anti-reflective coating that protect your eyes from reflective light from computer screen. So,from this point, computer glasses are good to eyes. Besides, wearing computer glasses can also give your vision aids and give you clear vision. So, you don't need to strain your eyes and try hard to look clear the computer screen. So you can see computer screen clearly and comfortably. Therefore, we can see that computer glasses are helpful to reduce eye strain.

Comment

Working...
      X