Where do I get fake eyeglasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I get fake eyeglasses?

I have been looking for fake or nonprescription eyeglasses for a while now, I want them just for cosmetic reasons. The only place I can find them is at an eyeglass store, where you pay for the frames and they put clear glass in the lenses, for about $200. There has to be a place online to get glasses that won't cost this much. Any suggestions?

Some cheap stores have them like forever 21 or wet seal. You can shop around at your local place, such as, the drug store or over-the-counter, they have a large number of cheap fake eyeglasses.Furthermore, you can shop online, generally you can save 30%-40% compared with the local stores. Google online, you will see hundreds of optical online stores with fashionable and stylish fake glasses.Hope this can help you.

Comment

There is the fashion now of wearing the eyeglasses with no prescription lenses or lenses to just for the looks. You could go to online stores to have a search. You could go to the amazon or ebay to have a look. The kinds of goods there is various. You may find such type. It won't cost you too much.

Comment

Working...
      X