Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I have prescription lenses put into fake eyeglasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have prescription lenses put into fake eyeglasses?

I saw some really cute glasses at the mall a while ago, but the lenses are just clear and don't do anything. I really want them to be my actual prescription glasses. If I take the fake lenses out, can I go to Lenscrafters and have them put real lenses in?

Of course you can. But there maybe exist some problem while replacing them. Some fake glasses lenses cannot be replaced , and some fake glasses frames are not suitable for real lenses, or the frames won't last very long due to the quality of the cheap frames. If the frames are very cheap, just get them and take them to an eyeglasses store and see if they can do anything with them. If it doesn't work, look for some of the on-line eyeglasses sites and see if you can find some similar frames.

Comment

You'd better not. It will cost you too much. I will suggest you get a new pair of prescription eyeglasses which is much cheaper now. You can order them online with your prescription. I often get prescription eyeglasses from online optical stores.

Comment

Working...
      X