Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What causes eye twitching after wearing new glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What causes eye twitching after wearing new glasses?

My eyes are twitching and i can't control it after wearing my new glasses. I just can't understand why, What causes it?

Your eyes twitching may be related with the use of eyes, not the wearing of new glasses. You may sit in front of the computers for a long time with little rest. You could overuse your eyes. You'd better use some eye drops with anti-inflammation to release the symptom. Then you should keep notice of using eyes in front of the computers for less time.

Comment

Yeah, you are right, when you wear the new glasses, you will find that your eyes are easily to get twitching. As to the reasons why the new glasses cause the twitching, I think I can tell you some of them for your reference. First of all, you know when you have been wearing a pair of glasses for long time and your eyes are getting used to it, when you change to another new glasses, your eyes will spend time on adjusting, which will cause the eye strain, and then you will get the eye twitching. On the other hand, if you get the new glasses with wrong prescription, there are more possibilities that you also will get the eye twitching. Because you know the wrong prescription will make the muscle around your eyeshadow tense and the eyeshadow will keep nervous, when the eye twitching will have a date with you.

Comment

Working...
      X