Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it like to wear glasses at the first time?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is it like to wear glasses at the first time?

    Is there anyone who wears eyeglasses tell me what your feeling when you first time worn eyeglasses? I am going to buy eyeglasses for vision aids. Can you share with me your experience of first wearing eyeglasses?

  • #2
    Well, actually, let me tell you my personal experience. When I was a naughty boy, a 13 year old, I was nearsighted, and could not see things clearly, so one day , I felt it urgent for me to get a pair of glasses. So, when I got my prescription glasses, and put in on me. Somethings dramatic happened, can you believe it? My world, I mean, my whole world, everything around me became much more clear, crystal clear,and they are all vivid than ever. Well, I really enjoy that kind of feeling. So, if you really need one pair, just go there and get yourself a pair.

    Comment


    • #3
      It is just the same as before from the appearance, adding a pair of eyeglasses on your eyes. You will see things more clearly, with no blurry vision. In addition, you will look learned and successful because wearing eyeglasses will leave people such impression. However, you may not be accustomed to wearing eyeglasses at first time. But you will get used to it.

      Comment


      • #4
        I am myopia. I clearly remember the situation when I first wore glasses. The world becomes clear and the light was transparent. I cannot hold to see far away, everything is bright. Then, I looked around the store, I felt dizzy. The assistant told me that was because of the change of my depth perception, so I have to take care while walking. Another advice for you is that you might feel discomfort around ears and on the nose bridge. Ask the assistant to adjust, let it suit your face. Finally, when you go out firstly wearing glasses, you might think that other are staring at you. Just relax! Most people have problem with their eyes, like myopia, hyperopia and cataract, and in which most of them are wearing glasses. PS. Do not forget to clean your glasses regularly.

        Comment

        Working...
        X