Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do so many people wear big black nerd glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do so many people wear big black nerd glasses?

I don't think these geek nerdy glasses are stylish or in good design, they don't look cool at all. but why do so many people still wear nerd glasses?

Compared other stylish eyeglasses, maybe nerd glasses are too simple and always in dark color and some of them look like the eyeglasses that our parents or grandfather worn. So, some people think it is old fashion. In fact, Nerd glasses give us a simple fashion. They can make young girls and boys look rock. And nerd glasses can make men & women look smart and sophisticated. Maybe this is the reason why so many people like it.

Comment

Most people think nerd glasses are old fashion. However, now there are many people following the trend to wear nerd glasses, especially young adults and teens. For guys, the nerd glasses can go well with hip-hop type clothing, which make them look much cool. As for girls, the nerd glasses would give them a vintage look.

Comment

Because many people think wearing nerd glasses would make them look cool and fashionable. Or the nerd glasses can go well with their personalities. My sister wears a pair of nerd glasses and she loves them very much. Sometimes I do think the nerd glasses make her look attractive.

Comment

Different people have different standards to appreciate eyeglasses. Now that there are many people like nerd glasses and think it is the trends of fashion, nerd eyeglasses must have its unique features. As the old saying, everything real is rational. So, if you don't like it, not wear it. But for people, i think nerd glasses are really rocks and can match different people. Maybe that's why people like it.

Comment

Working...
          X