Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which online stores can I get my first pair of glasses for free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which online stores can I get my first pair of glasses for free?

I have heard that some online stores are giving away free glasses for first pair. But I don't know which store. Please help.

That's must eyebuydirect. I have got a pair of free glasses when i first time to buy prescription eyeglasses from them. I still remember it is four months ago, i search some cheap prescription eyeglasses online in Google and went to eyebuydirect. I find the eyeglasses frames at eyebuydirect are nice and cheap. So i decided to get a pair from them. When i search fashion glasses, i went to a page that listed many nice glasses and with a signs " All glasses on this page are free for new buyers" Then, i contact their worker, and finally i got one free glasses. I really appreciate it.

Comment

You can get your first pair of eyeglasses for free from coastal.com if you are new glasses buyers to them. I ordered a pair of eyeglasses for free from Coastal when they give away free glasses. I asked them to make my lenses thinner and add some coatings to the lenses, so I paid a little extra for them. But before you get free eye glasses from them, you should provide prescription including your PD. When I received them, I was very pleased with them because the quality of the lenses is good. I've heard 39dollarglasses also give away free glasses. You can compare them. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X