Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of men eyeglasses are in trend in 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of men eyeglasses are in trend in 2015?

what kind of men eyeglasses are in trend in 2015?

Men's frame styling has become much more masculine, with older shapes and sizes being reborn with a modern twist.Masculine shapes such as aviator glasses and double brow-bar styles have re-emerged. Made with newer and often more durable materials, the aviator is back.

Comment

Larger and bolder eye sizes and frame shapes are in. But be careful not to go too big if you have a small face. The small, "John Lennon" glasses are still around, and they still work well with smaller faces.

Comment

I know that Rayban wayfarer is almost the most popular in each year. I do not know what kind of eyeglasses are in trend in 2015, however, if you are mean to buy a pair of eyeglasses, rayban wayfarer is a good choice, because it is classic and will not be out-of-date. Hope this helpful.

Comment

The bright frame is the most popular in this year. I would like to note here is the one having been formed by the colorful frames and creative design solutions applied to the frames of the sunglasses. For instance, you can discover the all-black sunglasses with yellow and black patterns like it was in case of Dries Van Noten or the darker eyewear options from Charlotte Ronson, which also added a little bit of mystery to the image of the lady.Moreover, over sunglasses form 2015 eyewear trend I would like to note, focusing on the peculiar and quite creative design interpretations and looks, which are all united in the general group of retro-inspired yet absolutely stylish and cool oval eyewear options. This is what we spotted during the fashion show of Dries Van Noten that came up with the combo of yellow and black tones, Burberry with the frameless reddish options, Rochas with the classic forms of both frames and the glasses putting all in dark tones, Nicole Miller and many others. Hope this helpful.

Comment

Working...
          X