Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I wear glasses when taking a shower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I wear glasses when taking a shower?

I just got my new glasses and i really love them. I also wear them in the shower. But my friend told me it is bad for them. Is that true?

Yes, if you like to wear it. lolo..... But personally, i prefer to take off my eyeglasses when i take shower. Because i think, i needn't vision aids during taking shower. Besides, if you wear eyeglasses, the water splash on your eyeglasses lenses can also blur your vision. Without eyeglasses, i can take shower more freely, meantime, i also wash my face. Thought eyeglasses are fashionable right now, there is nobody will appreciate it when you take shower.

Comment

No. I just wonder why you wear glasses when taking a shower. I think it is unnecessary to wear glasses when taking a shower because you don't have to see things clearly while taking a shower. What's more, if you are nearsighted, you can see clearly without glasses when taking a shower. Besides, wearing glasses while taking a shower can easily make the glasses fog up because the shower is so hot and steamy, which will impair your vision.

Comment

Working...
      X