How to stop my reading glasses from slipping down nose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop my reading glasses from slipping down nose

My reading glasses often slip down when I look down. Why this happen to me? What can i do to prevent this.

If your glasses always slip down nose, this means the size of your glasses is not suitable for your face. You can go to store where you buy your glasses to ask them to help you adjust the distance of the two temples. In your case, you should ask them to tight the screws which connect the frame and temple. If slipping still happen, you can add a pad on your ear touched part of temple.

Comment

Normally glasses from slipping down nose because the glasses' nose pads are not OK. They should be adjusted, so you go to the professional optical shop and ask them to help you to free adjustment. In addition, there is another reason---the glasses legs which need to be bend into a point, they can roast the legs with special fire, and soft bend according to your demand. The effective way is to stick around the corner of glasses' legs with preservation film as tight as you can. It is not easy to slip down.

Comment

Working...
      X