Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to clean my eyeglasses?

how to clean my eyeglasses?

1. Wash lenses daily with a mild soap and warm water to remove dirt and oil and avoid massive buildup.
    2. Dry lenses with a lens cloth or nonabrasive cotton. Avoid using paper towels or camera lens paper.
    3. Purchase a professional lens-cleaning cloth and lens gel (or spray) to remove fingerprints, dirt buildup and smudges.
    4. Hold glasses by the eye frame with your thumb and forefinger of one hand. Use the other hand to gently buff the lenses in a circular motion. Do not press too hard on the lenses.
    5. Wash the cleaning cloth weekly with a mild, nonabrasive soap. Avoid using fabric softener when drying the cloth.

Comment

It seems that you want to find a good way to clean your eye glasses right? So, generally speaking, there are a lot of good ways to get them cleaned. However, we always try to find the most convenient way. Here I could recommend a way, maybe you should get some glass cleaner on the lenses, then try to softly rub the lenses with a piece of soft cloth. Or you could take the glasses to the optical store for help, but that may cost you bucks.

Comment

Working...
      X