Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does wayfarer glasses mean?

What does wayfarer glasses mean?

Wayfarer glasses means that the glass style.U will not regret to have them.First of all,u need to know that in most cases wayfarer glasses r used when traveling.This kind of glasses is very sturdy and stable so u don't need to worry if they will fall down when u r doing some fierce sports.However,if u really want to get them for that purpose,then I will strongly suggest u to get a pair of wayfarer sunglasses,what do u think?

Comment

They r very famous for their cute and unique style.Besides,they r also very comfortable to wear especially when u go out.Personally,I think wayfarer glasses can be not that useful especially look really cool.Anyway,u can decide this urself whether u want to get a pair.By the way,if u already make up ur mind to get a pair of wayfarer glasses,I would love to recommend rayban to u.I think this type is really very good

Comment

Wayfarer glasses is a kind of style or can be called a special design. Wayfarers were designed in 1952 by American optical designer Raymond Stegema.The design was a radically new shape, a mid-century classic to rival Eames chairs and Cadillac tail fins. According to design critic Stephen Bayley, the distinctive trapezoidal frame spoke a non-verbal language that hinted at unstable dangerousness, but one nicely tempered by the sturdy arms which, according to the advertising, gave the frames a 'masculine look.'

Comment

Working...
        X