Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?

I have a round and baby face. But i need glasses for vision aids. What is shaped glasses will look good on me? Any idea?

In common, a round face is featured with soft, circular shape. And the width and length are almost equal. To get compliment from a pair of eyeglasses, you shall choose eyeglasses that have wider frame than their depth. So, a pair of square or upswept shapes eyeglasses may make your attracting. Besides, for a good look, you shall choose eyeglasses that have decoration on the temples. Hope these can help you choose the best suitable glasses.

Comment

According to your description that you can have a rounded and baby face, you can try some eyeglasses with angles so as to make your face less round. For example, you can try cat eye style, wayfarer style eyeglasses. Besides, you shall avoid very large frame that will make your face look rounder. Also, eyeglasses with upswept shape probably look wonderful on you. You can have a try so as to decide which style suit for you best. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X