progressive lens rimless glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progressive lens rimless glasses

I am enquiring about some progressive lens (2.5 reading to 1.5 computer screen rimless glasses, what shapes and what prices are they, do you have a range that I can view and possible test?

I won't suggest you to choose rimless glasses. Progressive glasses usually have bigger lenses. The full framed glasses are better than rimless glasses because they can fix the lenses. If you choose a pair of rimless glasses, the lenses may get loosen in future, so you need to fix them from time to time.

Comment

The price of the glasses may depend on which kind of glasses you will choose. The price may vary from tens of dollars to hundreds of dollars. And usually progressive glasses are more expensive than regular glasses. I think maybe it will cost you at least 100 dollars. Good luck!

Comment

You can have a look on http://www.discountglassesdirect.com/. There are many kinds of glasses. And you can upload your photo to try on all the glasses online. This can help you know which kind of shape is suitable for you. It is very convenient. But you must have your prescription and know the size of your glasses first. Hope this helped!

Comment

Working...
        X