I am going to join a job interview. So, what type of eyeglasses will help me for a good impression, full rimmed eyeglasses, half rimmed glasses or semi-rimless eyeglasses ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Can glasses help me look good in job interview?
Collapse
X
-
It is not surprising that employers always want to hire intelligent staff but the idea that people wearing glasses would look more intelligent and professional is an old stereotype that has not gone away. But a good impression doesn't depend on the eyeglasses style you wear, just choose a pair of glasses that look good on you and behave confidently.
-
Well, when you go to a job interview, you may make up. This make the interviewer think you pay much attention to this interview. So, I think the best choice is wearing contacts. This is what I usually do. I went to many interviews this month, but I only wear framed glasses once. If you don't have contact or never wear contacts lenses before, I think all full rimmed eyeglasses, half rimmed glasses or semi-rimless eyeglasses are OK. But the color of the frame would be light, not red, and yellow or any color attractively. What's more, if you know what kind of your job is can help you decide which glasses are suitable. If it is a job that needs someone's outlook, you really need contacts.
Comment
-
Usually, wearing glasses can leave a quiet impression and cultivated impression. Black-rimmed glasses are more suitable for the post of office, semi-rimless glasses for the technical staff, and half black-rimmed glasses in between. On the other hand, in some cases, there will be a certain amount of defects. For example, the restaurant staff, we hope that does not wear glasses. Of course, if you are interviewing the work of the Office, perhaps wearing glasses may bring you certain benefits. So, under different circumstances, we should take different styles.
Comment

Comment