Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are best eyeglasses frames for sensitive skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are best eyeglasses frames for sensitive skin?

My skin is sensitive and itchy due to the direct contact on your frames to my face. I know there are many materials for making eyeglasses frames. what eyeglasses frames should i choose for my skin.

I recommend you to choose titanium eyeglasses frame which are specifically for sensitive skin. You can find a pair of titanium glasses in almost every glasses store. Titanium is a kind of durable metal that can be used longer as the frame. It has many advantages such as light weight and flexible to work with. Another choice for sensitive skin is stainless steel frame. This kind of frame is cheaper than titanium frame. If your budget is not enough, stainless steel frame could be a good choice.

Comment

Since you have a sensitive skin, you shall be careful when pick up eyeglasses frames. Commonly, most of people are less sensitive plastic glasses materials and titanium materials than metal framed eyeglasses. Titanium is ling weight, strong and hypo-allergenic material. So, buying titanium glasses frame is the wise choices for people with sensitive skin. Besides, plastic frames glasses are also worthy to try.

Comment

Working...
      X