I hate the size of my nose. I am looking for glasses that can make my nose look smaller and prettier. What glasses should I go for? Any idea?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What style of glasses will make nose look smaller?
Collapse
X
-
If you want to make your nose look beautiful, try to wear a little bigger frame glasses. You will find that your face and the nose look smaller. Under normal circumstances, large black frame is a good choice. I have a friend who has selected such kind of glasses, Big, square frame and the edge is black. We think she looks pretty and her nose looks fine. If you want to pick the right glasses, please take a look at the glasses supermarket online, they will give you professional advice. Finally, I wish you a pleasant.
-
I guess you will need a big frame glasses. This kind of glasses can make your nose look smaller. Meanwhile the big glasses are much exaggerated and will attract people's eyes away from your nose. Besides, I recommend you to wear a hat which can bring people's eyes to the top of your head rather than pay attention on your nose.
Comment

Comment