Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who started the chic nerd glasses trend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who started the chic nerd glasses trend?

I think the nerd glasses make people look like old granny but I still find many people wear nerd glasses. Can any tell me who started the nerd glasses trend?

I don't know who started the chic nerd glasses trend. But they are fashionable right now and many people take it as fashion items. I saw Russell Westbrook claims that he started the nerd glasses trends. Some people doubt or disagree it. Anyway, I think we needn't to argue who lead the nerd glasses fashion, just follow the fashion trend to keep fashion.

Comment

Chic nerd glasses are considered as old fashion glasses. They could have started back in the 70s or 80s. But I don't know who started the chic nerd glasses trend. Who cares. Just follow the trend if you want to wear the chic nerd glasses.

Comment

Nerd glasses are considered as one of an typical retro vintage style glasses. Although once a time nerd glasses were considered as old fashion glasses. But in recent years, with the back to fashion of retro vintage eyeglasses, nerd glasses become fashion again. Though i don't who and why these eyeglasses back to fashion again, it is the trend of fashion right now. So, want to enjoy retro vintage fashion, nerd glasses are nice choices.

Comment

Working...
        X