Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I adjust to no-line bifocals? How long to get used to bifocals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I adjust to no-line bifocals? How long to get used to bifocals?

I have some problems adjusting to no line bifocal glasses. Can anyone can tell the specific ways to get used to bifocals. How long will it take?

Firstly, the helpful way to ajust to your no-line bifocals is to wear your new lenses as often as possible, or you will find it difficult to get used to your new lenses. Secondly, adjust the place where the things or the computer screen is located. Then you should move things closer or farther away to find the most suitable spot for using your new lenses. If you cannot get used to your new no-line bifocals after a few weeks, you should make an appointment with your eye care professional for help.

Comment

It is difficult for some people to get used to no-line bifocals. For me, When I need to find the best place to see, I usually turn my whole head, not just glance out of the corner of my eye. At first, It took some time for me to find the right zone. Once I find that, it is no problem to adjust to them. When you first wear no-line bifocals, you must be careful when you go downstairs. You can wear them for a short time at the beginning and increase the amount of time gradually later. If you wear them as often as possible, you can get used to them soon.

Comment

Working...
      X