What Contact Lens Can You Sleep In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Contact Lens Can You Sleep In?

I want to buy a pair of contact lens that can sleep in. Can you tell me is there any contacts that can sleep in? What are they?

I heard that we can sleep in extended wear contact lenses. Extended wear contact can provide us with clear vision next day when we wake up for we can leave them in overnight. Most of the extended wear lenses of them are made of silicone hydrogel lens materials so that they can allow more oxygen to reach our cornea. This kind of material will make our eyes less dry and there is more oxygen to reach the front surface of our eyes.

Comment

You can buy a pair of extended wear lenses for they can be sleep in. Nowadays, some extended wear lenses can be used for seven days. I just know two brands of the extended wear lenses. They are Air Optix Night & Day and PureVision. They are said to be used up to 30 days. You can have a try. But I will not suggest you to wear contacts for such a long time for they may at least cause any problems to our eyes in the long run. We should take care of our eyes.

Comment

Working...
      X