Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why people wear purple lenses glasses? Is purple tinted lenses good for eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people wear purple lenses glasses? Is purple tinted lenses good for eyes?

I just saw some people wear purple glasses in the street, I know purple glasses frames look great to some people. But what are the functions of purple tinted glasses?

Now, eyeglasses can be tinted in different colors on the frames and lenses. And purple tinted glasses are more liked by female wearers. As we know, eyeglasses become a part of fashion, and the color of the eyeglasses lenses play an important role in the whole appearance of eyeglasses. So, it is not strange to see people wearing purple glasses with tinted lenses. Besides, with purple tinted lenses in the hot summer, they can help reduce the intensive light outside.

Comment

I think it is just their personal preference, and most girls like purple. And purple tined lenses can also protect eyes from strong light. Besides purple, different colors have different functions. If you are going to have a hiking, gray and green lenses will be helpful. Dark brown lens would be better if you are driving, dark green lens would be better when you are sitting in the sun, blue lens would be better when you are playing on the beach, mercury are fit for outdoor sports men and yellow are often used in hunting. Besides, light blue and pink lens are decorative and practical applicability. But all the above mentioned benefits are outdoors, and there are no benefits indoors with colored glasses. It makes pupil dilation and visual fatigue happen easier indoors.

Comment

Working...
      X