Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is my vision blurry all of a sudden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is my vision blurry all of a sudden?

In this afternoon, my vision blurry all of a sudden when I went out of the cybercafe. I don't know why. Can you tell me? I don't want to tell my dad, he will beat me because he doesn't allow me to play in the cybercafe.

Kid, how long have you been playing computer games? Have you had your lunch? If you didn't. You may get the hypoqlycemia. Many kids are addicted to computer games nowadays. They forget eat and sleep. When they realized that there are some problems with their bodies, the situation can be really bad. I think you shouldn't play computer games for too long.

Comment

Dear kid, blurred vision can be caused by a variety diseases or disorders. But many cases of blurred vision are due to problems with our eyes. Are you enter the cybercafe for computer playing? If the answer is yes, I think your problem is that you are playing computer for a long time. You need some time to adjust to the outside, no matter the light or distance of the objects. So there is a sudden blur vision.

Comment

Working...
      X